The Trinity Teen Solutions Team
The Woodward Family (Jerry and Angie Woodward) founded Trinity Teen Solutions in 2002 because they know just how difficult it is to raise well-rounded children in today’s world, especially for those who have experienced some sort of trauma. In turn, they have a deep desire and burning passion for helping teenage girls and young women who are struggling in life.
The Woodward Family has a great deal of experience in working with young teen girls who have experienced trauma and as a result, other aspects of their lives are suffering from their traumatic experience(s). Jerry and Angie have made it their mission to help each of these girls that come their way.
Over the years, Jerry and Angie have developed a team of experts who share their same passion. We invite you to meet our impressive team by reading the information provided below.
If you have any questions and would like to speak with Jerry or Angie directly, please call 307-202-8400.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner- 19926.0821
- Graduated from Casper College with an associate’s degree in Nursing, 2000
- Began career as an RN on the Neuroscience floor at Wyoming Medical Center in Casper
- Completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of Wyoming in 2002 (Phi Kappa Phi and Sigma Theta Tau)
- Began working as a mental health nurse for the State of Wyoming in 2001
- Completed her Master of Science in Nursing through Gonzaga University and the University of South Alabama in 2005 (Sigma Theta Tau)
- Completed an internship at the Wyoming State Hospital, fall 2005
- Janssen Scholar, 2005
- Began working as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in 2006
- Completed Doctorate of Nursing Practice from the University of Colorado in 2014
- Worked as a contract Nurse Practitioner for community mental health centers around the Big Horn Basin from 2006-present
- Board-certified by the American Nursing Credentialing Center as a Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Owned/operated Advanced Practice Psychiatric Services (private practice) 2014-present
Melody Griebel, MA, LPC #1166
- M.A. in Counseling from City University of Seattle
- B.A. in Psychology and Criminal Justice from Chadron State College
- Grew up on a ranch raising cattle and registered Quarter Horses
- Trained in Emergency Preparedness
- Experience as a Family Advocate, Therapeutic Foster Parent and Sexual Assault Case Manager
- 10 Years experience working as a Counselor and Program Director for Outpatient and Residential treatment at the Wyoming Women’s Prison
Melissa Ginest, MA, PPC #993
- M.A. in Professional Counseling from Liberty University; Lynchburg, VA
- B.A. Criminal Justice from University of Wyoming; Laramie, WY
- A.S. Outdoor Education from Northwest College; Powell, WY
- Trained at Wyoming Law Enforcement Academy and worked for 7 years as Detention Deputy and Communications Officer
- Former Emergency Medical Technician and Volunteer Search and Rescue member
- 6 years facilitating high and low ropes courses and other experiential team building activities
- Past Resident Advisor and Resident Director at Northwest College
- Worked as a camp counselor at Christian summer camps in PA and OH ministering to at-risk youth
- Certified Horseback Riding Instructor through Certified Horseman’s Association
- 20+ years’ experience in riding and training horses
Staff Supervisor, RN BSN
- Minor in psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Presentation College
- Nominated Nursing Student of the Year
- Registered Nurse #37982 in WY
- CPI certified
- Healthcare CPR/First Aid certified
- DBT trained
- Former Life Coach at Trinity
- Volleyball coach for 3rd-6th graders
RN-Director and Owner
- Registered Nurse licensed in Wy. For 20+ years
- Special training in psychiatric, emergency and intensive care medicine
- Certified in Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- Administrating and assisting at-risk youth for 10+ years
- Learn more about Angie by clicking here
Administrative Director and Owner
- Trained at Wyo. Law enforcement academy
- Served as a sheriff deputy for Natrona county
- Atrisk Ranch field manager for 10+ years
- Learn more about Jerry by clicking here
Assistant Director, Marketing Director, Equine Specialist
- Graduated with a Bachelors in Science of Business Management from Presentation College.
- Certified Crisis Prevention Instructor.
- 4 year College Football Starter.
- 4 year College Football Team Captain.
- 10+ years in 4-H.
- Worked and grew up on the Ranch.
- 15+ years working with horses.
- 10+ years a Ranch Hand.
- Worked 5 years with at risk teens.
Behavioral Health Assistant
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, in Honolulu Hawai’i.
- Track and Field Student-athlete at UHM
- Volunteered in reading programs for Hawaii’s youth
- Grew up in church and was involved with youth groups my whole life.
- Experience as a Younglife Youth group leader for teens
- Passionate about photography and traveling.
- Lover of the outdoors and all animals
- Many years of ranch work and animal experience.
- Healthcare CPR and First Aid certified
Behavioral Health Assistant
- Graduated with an Associates of Applied Science in Nursing from Northwest Community College Powell, Wyoming
- Worked in a Residential Treatment Facility for mentally and physically challenged adult and youth, assisting in activities of daily living and limited mobility care
- Worked in a Long Term Care Facility aiding in the care of geriatric residents
- Worked with youth ages 3 to 5 as a Head Teacher in a Pre-School Setting
- Played basketball and Soccer competitively for over 8 years and currently still participate in basketball programs
- Referee of youth basketball for 4 years including elementary age children up to High School Freshman level basketball
- Helped coordinate basketball camps and instruct youth on basketball fundamentals and technique
- Multiple nursing clinical hours in the mental, medical surgical, operating room, and long term care units as well as more specialized units such as wound, OBGYN, burn/trauma as well as oncology
- Recipient of a plethora of scholarships over my tenure at Northwest College as well as a Nursing award for “Hardest Working Student”
Behavioral Health Assistant
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in sociology and a minor in psychology from Grove City College in Grove City, PA.
- Worked with children and adults who have developmental disabilities as a Community Living Supports Worker.
- Worked as a camp counselor at a summer horse camp.
- Have experience in providing childcare.
- Volunteered at several equine-assisted therapy centers.
- Volunteered in multiple community service endeavors.
- Served in leadership roles in church youth group and Bible studies.