Trinity Teen Solutions’ Mission: To restore your daughter, reunite your family, and redirect her focus by providing God-centered behavioral health treatment for struggling girls and their families.
Residential Help for Teens Struggling with Behavioral Health Issues
The primary goal of our adolescent residential treatment facility is to heal and restore your troubled child. While living in a God-centered environment, we aim to equip your daughter to overcome her challenges and prosper throughout the rest of her life. However, we’ve seen the massive toll families bear while living with and finding help for troubled teens. It’s not just your child that can use assistance. For this reason, we don’t stop at treating your daughter. We work tirelessly to reunite your entire family, so you can enjoy the miracle of healing our Father so graciously makes available.
Treatment Programs that Benefit Your Struggling Daughter
Adolescent residential treatment heals and restores troubled teens. Everything the Bible teaches is focused on what’s best for God’s children. We apply those principles on a daily basis, along with proven treatment techniques throughout the course of your daughter’s stay. Your once-struggling daughter will find herself developing:
- A strong sense of self,
- A working knowledge of her strengths and weaknesses,
- Respect for God, herself and others,
- An improved and continuous relationship with God,
- Better judgment when making decisions,
- Responsibility for her own actions,
- The ability to protect herself from exploitation and assaults,
- Desire for wholesome, normal activities such as church, school, family, work, friends and extracurricular activities,
- Impulse control
- Control of her emotions and feelings
- Coping skills
- Life skills
- Self-soothing skills
Parents of troubled girls, are you ready to get help for your troubled teen? Contact us today for more information about Trinity’s Christian, all-girls, residential treatment center. It would be our pleasure to confidentially discuss your situation and explain how we can help. Please call 307-202-8400 for immediate assistance.