Trinity Teen Solutions is an In-Network and Out of Network Provider depending on the insurance that accepts most major insurance plans. Just to name a few we are happy to work with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, CIGNA, Tricare West, United Behavioral Health, First Health, First Choice Health, UMR, GEHA, Health Partners, and a variety of other insurance companies. Unfortunately we do not accept Medicaid.
To get started Trinity Teen Solutions must submit your insurance information to our insurance billing department for a verification of benefits. Once the insurance information is received we can begin the verification process on your behalf immediately. The insurance billing department will get in contact with your insurance provider and get a detailed explanation of the mental health and chemical dependency benefits within your policy. This verification of benefits is made available for you generally within the same business day by one of our admissions counselors. Once we have this information we can tell you what your out of pocket expense will be.
The following pieces of information will be obtained:
- Individual Out of Network Deductible and what has been applied to date
- Individual Out of Network Out of Pocket Maximum and what has been applied to date
- Whether there are Annual or lifetime benefits
- Co-Insurance % after deductible is met
- Coverages available (RTC, PHP, IOP, GOP)
- Whether there is a waiting period for preexisting conditions
- Call 307-202-8400 with any questions