Trinity Teen Solutions is In-Network with many commercial insurance companies. Just to name a few we are happy to work with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, CIGNA, Tricare West, United Behavioral Health, First Health, First Choice Health, UMR, GEHA, Health Partners, and a variety of other insurance companies. Unfortunately we do not accept Medicaid.
To get started Trinity Teen Solutions must submit your insurance information to our insurance billing department for a verification of benefits. Once the insurance information is received we can immediately begin the verification process on your behalf. The insurance billing department will get in contact with your insurance provider and get a detailed explanation of the mental health and chemical dependency benefits within your policy. This verification of benefits is made available for you generally within the same business day by one of our admissions counselors. Once we have this information we can tell you what your out of pocket expense will be.
The following pieces of information will be obtained:
- Individual In-Network Out of Network Deductible depending on if we are In-Network or Out-of-Network with your insurance company, and what has been applied to date
- Individual In-Network or Out of Network Out of Pocket Maximum depending on if we are In-Network or Out-of-Network with your insurance company, andand what has been applied to date
- If your insurance charges any Co-pays and the amount that would be owed
- Whether there are Annual or lifetime benefits
- Co-Insurance % after deductible is met
- Coverages available (RTC, PHP, IOP, GOP)
- Whether there is a waiting period for pre-existing conditions
- Call 307-202-8400 with any questions