Trinity Teen Solutions accepts a wide variety of insurances, in order to help as many young women as we can with our mental health and behavioral treatment program. One of the key insurances we work with is Aetna, which is one of the largest insurance companies in the country and who insures nearly 40 million people around the world.
Aetna Insurance for Mental Health Treatment
Many insurance companies are starting to offer comprehensive plans to cover treatment for behavioral issues, such as mental health disorders and addictions, and Aetna is no exception! Depending on your specific plan, Aetna may cover treatment for the following disorders:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Ego-Affective Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- And More!
What Mental Health Treatment Entails
When a patient is admitted to Trinity Teen Solutions for mental health treatment, they can expect to find the following services:
- Patients may receive a mental disorder diagnosis.
- Treatment that specific mental health disorders (including dual diagnosis treatment).
- Life skills training that develops better coping mechanisms.
- Professional psychological treatment that helps patients work towards lasting recovery.
- Education about mental disorders and behavioral diseases.
- Thought-pattern recognition training.
- Health planning to help improve brain chemistry (such as dietary or fitness planning).
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Aetna also has specific programs that will cover dual diagnosis treatment. Dual diagnosis is used to refer to a diagnosis where a person suffers from both addiction, as well as a co-occurring mental disorder that complicates typical addiction recovery treatment. People with dual diagnosis essentially suffer from two mental illnesses at the same time, and their insurance with Aetna may reflect that, depending on their plan.
Contact Trinity Teen Solutions to Learn More
If you are insured through Aetna and want to know if our program is covered under your plan, please give us at Trinity Teen Solutions a call today! If you are not insured through Aetna, please still reach out and we will help you find a solution to get your teen daughter into the mental health and behavioral treatment that she needs.